Cancellations and Refunds:
- Due the tangibility of dailyforexschool refunds are strictly prohibited. By using or buying anything from us, you are accepting our terms, and therefore agreeing that you adhere to our No-refunds policy. This is to protect ourselves from anybody looking for freebies, and expecting to get hold of the course and then start looking for chargebacks to in effect, get the course for free. This kind of action is not tolerated and we are proactive in making sure both ourselves and our sister companies are not victim to such activity.
- We do however agree to provide you with exactly what is advertised – and we commit ourselves to every new customer throughout their subscription period to provide any help and assistance that may be needed to get the most from dailyforexschool and its content.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neitherdailyforexschool nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such kind of inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials or content on the dailyforexschool website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and all elements of the content. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions for dailyforexschool website. You are not permitted to duplicate, or distribute any of the content offered by dailyforexschool without written permission from the authors, doing so may result in legal action being taken against you.
- All other products or company names are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the party that owns the trademark.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website dailyforexschool includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of the dailyforexschool website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
- The Companion APP is NOT an EA! It does not trade for you, as the video, and various pages throughout the website state it allows you to set up trades up to 24 hours in advance, meaning just a few minutes of work is needed each day. Please refer to the “How it Works” video on the homepage if further clarification is needed.
Instant Product Delivery:
- Please allow 24 hours (1 working day) for content delivery.
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade products offered by dailyforexschool.com you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs and level of experience. dailyforexschool.com provides general advice that does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. The content of this website must not be construed as personal advice. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading on margin. Fxnewstrader.co.uk recommends you seek advice from an independent financial advisor. Please note that past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
dailyforexschool.com MARKET OPINIONS
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. dailyforexschool.com will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information or by trading based on the methods taught throughout the site.
What we collect?
We may collect the following information:
– Name or pen-name
– contact information including email address
– Demographic information such as geo-locations, preferences and interests other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather?
dailyforexschool.com requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: Internal record keeping, and proper visitor feedback. We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
dailyforexschool.com is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information, we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. dailyforexschool.com use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyses data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
The dailyforexschool.com website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your name and email address may on occasion be passed on to third parties that we feel are relevant to your current interests, i.e. forex. However this is a very selective process.You can opt out of this process by contacting us directly.
How to unsubscribe from our list?
If you no longer wish to receive communications from dailyforexschool.com website it’s very easy to stop. Simply click on the “unsubscribe” link contained in our emails, or contact us through the contact us section of the website.